Weg van het massatoerisme in Andalusië
De Nederlandse Peter Jan Mulder en Monica de Vos ontdekten een onbekend berggebied in Andalusië en besloten hier een nieuw leven te beginnen. Middenin de natuur verhuren ze zes casas rurales, zodat ook hun gasten even kunnen genieten van de droom die ze hebben verwezenlijkt.
- Thank you for a lovely week. Kisses for Higo from all of us--the girls miss him badly. And warm greetings to Jose-Maria and the burras. Gracias.
- A brief note to say how much we enjoyed our stay at the Molino. Peter and Monica have done a beautiful job constructing the houses out of reclaimed materials. The setting and houses are wonderful. Our thanks to them and to Val for organising our booking.
- We had a lovely time, and got a lot more out of our holiday than we could have imagined. Our lack of Spanish made us feel vulnerable, and we were grateful for the help we were given, especially with the lovely restaurant in the next village, and the walking guide. Hope to be back again.
- We checked in successfully - and had a wonderful time. Molino Río Alájar was lovely, as were our hosts Peter and Monica.
- We had an absolutely wonderful time in Alájar! Loved the accommodation and the countryside was absolutely stunning - we enjoyed numerous long walks. Not to mention the ham...! Thanks again - we're definitely hoping to return to the Molino in the future.
- Hello Monica and Peter, Home safely early this morning. This is just a wee note to thank you for all you help and hospitality over the last week. Thanks for the "speed shopping", for taking us to and from Aracena, for recommending Pam's lunch restaurant, for the brilliant walks way-marking and for being so kind and generous of your time. I hope you have a busy season. All the very best