Weg van het massatoerisme in Andalusië
De Nederlandse Peter Jan Mulder en Monica de Vos ontdekten een onbekend berggebied in Andalusië en besloten hier een nieuw leven te beginnen. Middenin de natuur verhuren ze zes casas rurales, zodat ook hun gasten even kunnen genieten van de droom die ze hebben verwezenlijkt.
- We had an absolutely wonderful time in Alájar! Loved the accommodation and the countryside was absolutely stunning - we enjoyed numerous long walks. Not to mention the ham...! Thanks again - we're definitely hoping to return to the Molino in the future.
- ust a quick email to say that we had a fantastic time in Spain. We thoroughly enjoyed our few days in Seville. Hazel did a lot of shopping and I did a lot of walking!! I think we also managed to take in most of the sights. We made the journey up to Molino Río Alájar in no time at all - about one and a half hours. Didn't do very much while we were in the area - made a couple of day trips up into the lakes and also to Aracena and the caves etc. Peter and Monica were great and we got on well with the other visitors. Once again, thank you for a great holiday destination and for all the hospitality. Best Regards
- We had an amazing month at Molino Río Alájar. Thanks.
- Hemos estado en Casa Zoya dos semanas. Entorno fantástico. Ideal para relajarse, oir los grillos, el ruido del viento y el agua del arroyo. Para conocer Huelva sin aglomeraciones. Gracias a los dueños y, en particular, a Honda (el perro que nos acompañaba en nuestras excursiones) e Higo (el perro que nos acompañaba el resto del tiempo). We stayed in Zoya for two weeks. Fantastic surroundings. Ideal for relaxing, listening to crickets, the sound of the wind and the water in the river below. Getting to know Huelva without crowds. Thanks to the owners and particularly to Honda ( the dog who accompanied us on our walks) and Son (the dog who accompanied us the rest of the time)
- We checked in successfully - and had a wonderful time. Molino Río Alájar was lovely, as were our hosts Peter and Monica.
- We had a lovely time, and got a lot more out of our holiday than we could have imagined. Our lack of Spanish made us feel vulnerable, and we were grateful for the help we were given, especially with the lovely restaurant in the next village, and the walking guide. Hope to be back again.